Since 2009, the Plurilingualism Promotion Plan has been motivating teachers and students to improve the language learning at our university, by teaching official subjects in foreign languages.
This year on the 14 November, the Vice-Chancellorship of Internationalization and Cooperation for Development at the University of Almería published a new Call for Proposal for the Plurilingualism Project. If you are a teacher, it is a really good opportunity to develop your career and experience a new challenge in your professional life. There are just few requirements which you have to meet:
– Being a professor at the UAL
– Having, at least a B2 level of the language you want to teach the subject in.
Beyond the new teaching experiences, the Vice-Chancellorship of Internationalization will offer the participant teacher other benefits, such as:
– 150 Euro/ECTS for each 3 years of teaching
– Language trainings such as language courses or experiences abroad
– Certifications of foreign language teaching
– Support in translations
– And lots of other advantages!
There are professors, who are already participating in our programme. Do you want to be another one? Be updated and keep on learning languages. The application deadline is 17 January 2012. Join the Plurilingualism Project!